It’s been a good week, a little crazy in places:
- I got back from Asheville at about 1:30 Tuesday morning.
- Tuesday night I hit the NY Tech Meetup. Interesting.
- Wednesday Apple announced Boot Camp. I’ve been wanting to ramble on it ever since.
- Wednesday night I did the New York Flyers group run. It was a better-than-usual night. Good company.
- Thursday was a low-key night. I rode my bike for the first time in a couple weeks.
- Today I went to Bryant Park after work and chilled for a while. Very therapeutic. I ran into my neighbor on the train and found out she’s the new sales head for Fast Company. I’m getting ready to run out and see Inside Man.
- My friend Jen will be visiting this weekend. She’s bringing her daughter Grace and her husband Richard.
Most of this stuff I’ll blog about later, I just want to get in a brain dump now.